- This event has passed.
Leslieville Tree Festival
June 16 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Leslieville Tree Festival is a public celebration of our urban forest that takes place in Leslie Grove Park (Queen St. East and Jones Ave).
We are thrilled to have a full afternoon of performers including the amazing Toronto All-Star Big Band, stilt-walkers, jugglers, a magician and more special pop-up performances! We’ll also have free face-painting by Masquerading Faces!
And, back by popular demand, our 24 foot high climbing wall from Toronto Climbing Academy. Kids will love the chance to Climb’n Dangle!
Many organizations will attend with educational displays, including:
- Eastview Neighbourhood Community Centre
- Friends of the Rouge Watershed
- Green Hope Foundation
- Jones Branch – Toronto Public Library
- Leslieville BIA
- Melanoma Network of Canada
- North American Native Plant Society
- Not Far From The Tree
- The Care Gift Elves
- Toronto Field Naturalists
- Ward 30 Bikes
Local green vendors will include: