Ward 14 is a unique and vibrant community in Toronto. How will it look in 10, 20 or 30 years? Planning for the future means setting priorities for our community, and making sure changes to our neighbourhoods are consistent with our vision for a fairer, more inclusive, sustainable and prosperous community.
Working with City Planning, I continue to work to ensure the highest standard is met for public input and consultation, to ensure development is to scale, mixed use and helps contribute to a more inclusive Ward 14. Together with the community, Toronto-Danforth has been the subject of several planning studies, which were the result of years of consultation and input from our community.
A significant accomplishment was securing the Red Door Shelter’s new home in a new development on Queen St. East. Upon hearing that the Red Door Shelter was facing relocation, I worked with the City, the developers, the shelter and thousands of residents to push for a breakthrough solution to keep these families in our community. My sincere hope is that this becomes an example for the City as we work to plan complete communities.
Planning Studies in Ward 14
Projects in Ward 14
Search Current Developments
As of July 30th, 2020, the Application Information Centre has been updated with a new and improved user experience. The new Application Information Centre allows you to:
- Search by customizable radius of 120m, 250m, 500m, 1000m
- See Community Planning, Committee of Adjustment, and Toronto Local Appeal Body (TLAB) applications at the same time, with the ability to filter results
- Search by address or street Intersection
- Track and view detailed application statuses for Site Plan and Official Plan Amendments and Rezoning applications
- Use the system on mobile devices