A settlement has not been reached between the Toronto Public Library Board and the Toronto Public Library Workers’ Union Local 4948.
During the labour disruption:
- All library branches and facilities are closed, and bookmobile and home library services are suspended.
- No fines will be charged during the labour disruption on overdue library materials.
- All book drops are closed. Borrowers are asked to hold onto their library materials until the labour disruption is over.
- All scheduled meetings and events are cancelled during the labour disruption. Room rental charges will be refunded, as appropriate.
- Most website services are available during the labour disruption. Please check the website for further updates www.torontopubliclibrary