The Santa Claus Parade is Sunday, November 17th starting at 12:30 pm. The Bloor Viaduct will be closed on Sunday from 7 am to 2:30 pm as it will be used for the parade this year. Plan your route ahead and have fun!
City Road Closure Information:
This event will involve full and rolling road closures on Sunday, November 17 starting as early as 7 a.m. until as late as 6 p.m. to accommodate this event. Major roads impacted include:
- Bloor Street East and West from Queen’s Park to Broadview Avenue
- Queen’s Park/Queen’s Park Crescent/University Avenue (all northbound lanes) to Wellington Street West
- Wellington Street West from University Avenue to Yonge Street
- Yonge Street from Wellington Street to Front Street
- Front Street from Yonge Street to Jarvis Street
- Lower Jarvis Street from Front Street East to Lake Shore Boulevard East
In addition, parade-related curb lane closures will occur on Sunday at the following locations and times:
- Front Street East from Jarvis Street to Sherbourne Street between 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Queens Quay East from Lower Jarvis Street to Parliament Street between 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Lower Jarvis Street northbound curb lane and laybys between Esplanade to Lake Shore Boulevard East from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.